Medical Product Development
MEDICAL DEVICE DESIGN, PRODUCT ENGINEERING, AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
Product Development Since 1984
Product Design and Engineering for the Medical and High-Technology Communities.
Industrial Design, Mechanical and Electronic Engineering, Technical Engineering, R&D.
Omnica specializes in developing Class I, II, and III medical devices. Our team can successfully undertake the complex medical and high-tech projects other companies are not equipped to accomplish, and at our facility in Irvine, California we have the personnel, resources, and experience to perform all aspects of medical product development:
- Concepting and Industrial Design
- Mechanical, Software and Electronic Engineering
- Modelmaking – Rapid prototyping, machining, and molding
- R&D and Feasibility studies
- Regulatory Documentation support as you develop your Quality Systems Regulations
- We can also coordinate a smooth transfer to manufacturing.
- All services are performed by our 27-person in-house team.