Medical Product Development
MEDICAL DEVICE DESIGN, PRODUCT ENGINEERING, AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
Full-Service Product Design and Engineering in Southern California since 1984
Industrial Design, Mechanical and Electronic Engineering, Technical Engineering, R&D.
Omnica specializes in developing Class I, II, and III medical devices. Our experienced team can successfully undertake the complex medical and high-tech projects other companies are not equipped to accomplish.
At our facility we have the personnel and resources to perform all aspects of medical product development:
- Concepting, Ergonomics, Industrial Design, and Design for Manufacturing
- Mechanical Engineering, Software Design and Electronic Development of any complexity
- Rapid prototyping– Modelmaking, Machining, silicone molding, polymer selection
- High-level R&D and Phase 0 Feasibility studies
- Regulatory Documentation support (ISO 13485 compliance, if required) for your Quality Systems Regulations
- Coordination of vendor and manufacturer sourcing for a smooth transfer to production.
- All services are performed by our full-time 28-person in-house team.