“The Isolation Epidemic”: It Could Be Your Next Employee Engagement & Customer Retention Problem.
October 23 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm UTC-7
Almost 50% of Americans state that they feel isolated, alone, and disconnected, (that was before the Pandemic). What I call the “Isolation Epidemic.”
It is not just an U.S. issue; the UK has even named a Minister of Loneliness. Why is this important to you as a CEO? Contrary to what you might think, studies show the most affected group are millennials and the generations to follow.
As of 2016, millennials became the largest generation in the labor force; and by 2025, they will comprise 75% of the workforce.
Kimberly Layne – Professional TV Host, Speaker, and Author of Connections Change Everything.,
Corporate Leadership Consultant – Employee Engagement Partner
Practice Leader – Nextworks Strategy
In this dynamic webinar, we will have open dialogue and key takeaways for the audience:
- Understanding the statistics and the business impact of the Isolation Epidemic
- How to prepare your organization for this impact on your business.
- How to modify leadership styles in order to increase motivation, and innovation that drives your competitive edge.
- How to implement new programs that engage this workforce for higher productivity and retention and the interpersonal skills for effective leadership and customer retention.
- Open Discussion by attendees on their own unique solutions for “I.E.”