- This event has passed.
Regulatory Affairs Leadership: Best Practices For Effective Management
November 4, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$10 – $100
Best Practices For Effective Management
1.5 Hours Towards Your RAC Recertification
NOV 4 2020
6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Program Manager: Luis Jimenez, VP of Business Development for Brandwood CKC, and 2020 OCRA President
- Neelu Gibson, RAC, Worldwide Vice President, Regulatory Affairs, Becton Dickinson
- Raina E. Dauria, RAC, WW Vice President, Regulatory Affairs, Cardiovascular and Specialty Solutions, Johnson & Johnson
Succeeding and growing as a Regulatory Affairs professional within your business requires a holistic approach, subject matter expertise as well as leadership acumen. In this webinar we will explore key strategies and principles to foster effective communication and leadership to transform you from a regulatory professional into a strategic business partner.
If you want to engage with your business partners at an organizational level, not just at a functional level, this program is for you.
- Throughout the program we will cover:
- Effective Communication – Be a Better Business Partner
- Communicating with other departments
- How RA needs to communicate at different levels within the organization and how to manage communication styles
- Core pillars to effective leadership
- Team Management
- Knowledge Management
- Practical tools and concepts to manage your team
- How to thrive in the current remote environment