- This event has passed.
Meet with…the Pandemic Impact Fund
August 3 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am UTC-7
The current pandemic has brought to the forefront the need for new solutions that can bolster our preparedness and the need to invest in potential solutions today that could help us be better prepared for the known and unknown threats of tomorrow. The Pandemic Impact Fund, a member of the Rockies Venture Network, is seeking to do this by investing in a wide range of opportunities that focus on pandemic detection, mitigation, and future resilience.
The Fund typically invests in three types of companies:
- Commercialization stage companies with solutions that are ready to scale
- Commercialization stage companies with offerings that could be adapted to help with pandemics
- Seed-stage companies with validated and novel solutions
The Fund is looking to provide $1M -$5M investments in opportunities that help:
- KNOW FASTER – Surveillance, testing, analytics, population health, GIS, AI
- FIX IT FASTER – Disinfection, devices, contact tracing, tools, mobile, telemedicine
- MAKE WORK, WORK – Teleconnection, collaboration, business continuity, robotics
- DO BETTER NEXT TIME – Communication, supply chain, process & manufacturing resilience
Join us on August 3rd for a special presentation to learn more about the Pandemic Impact Fund’s investment strategy, support and educational programming to support potential preparedness solutions.
To help you further understand their philosophy and key questions that arise when pitching investors in pandemic preparedness, three companies will pitch live to the Fund during the event. The pitch and Q &A sessions should help you gain a better understanding of the insights the Fund wants to learn from entrepreneurs. If you are interested in pitching live, please let us know on your application for a 1-on-1 meeting (below).