- This event has passed.
LHH Elevating Women In Leadership: Increasing Your Presence Series (Oct.9 – Nov.13)
October 9, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Our Elevating Women in Leadership program is a powerful workshop series consisting of nine half-day sessions, three coaching community calls and optional one-on-one coaching sessions, designed to help shift the mindsets of female leaders and develop the behaviors they need to advance their careers.
Building Block #3: Increasing Your Presence
Session 7: Project Confidence & Presence | Friday, October 9, 9:00am – 11:00am
This workshop looks at the complex interplay of confidence, competence, and leadership presence and exactly what leaders can do to increase perceptions others have of them in these areas.
– Understand the factors that lead to perceptions of confidence and leadership presence.
– Apply techniques to increase confidence and presence through transformational moments.
– Create a targeted area of focus to move forward.
Session 8: Influence Up | Friday, October 23, 9:00am – 11:00am
This workshop looks at how to successfully influence senior stakeholders and navigate a complex web of formal and informal decision-making structures.
– Internalize the mindset required to effectively influence up.
– Understand the role political savvy plays in extending your influence.
– Map key stakeholders and how best to address their context and styles.
Session 9: Develop Resilience & Boundaries | Friday, November 6, 9:00am – 11:00am
This workshop looks at shaping stress responses, applying resilience strategies, and enforcing boundaries to enable productive mental, emotional, and physical well-being.
– Learn how resilience has become an essential leadership capability today.
– Understand why maintaining energy and boundaries are critical, and how to do it.
– Apply practices to develop resilience, focus, and self-compassion.
Coaching Community Call | Friday, November 13 | 10-11am
This third coaching community call will be facilitated by Lauren Tanny to help you and your fellow female leaders sustain the learning from the previous three sessions. Build and support each other through shared learning experiences.
Contact: Jana Fish
Contact Email: [email protected]