Let’s Discuss the Soaring Healthcare Investments in 2020 and Beyond
March 2 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am UTC-7
Jonny’s back! Despite COVID -19, 2020 was a remarkable year for venture fundraising and investment in healthcare. Strong exits propelled a fourth straight record year in venture fundraising ($17B), all sectors experienced record investments ($51B) and venture-backed healthcare IPOs yielded record valuations and post-IPO performance (+100%)*.
With 2020 in the rearview mirror, what will 2021 have in store? Jon will provide his unique insights into 2020s market performance including:
- How the 2020 healthcare landscape compares to previous years
- Current and total healthcare and sector investments
- Which Biopharma indications attracted the most funds
- Which venture firms are most active
- Exits: the trends in IPOs and M&A’s
Jon’s presentation will be followed by a panel discussion with leading healthcare venture investors. They will provide their insights of what the report means for the industry, innovators and their future investing as well as the impacts of COVID -19 on the venture industry now and in the future.
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn from their advice. Register today.